The New Hope Men’s Group exists to:
- build men who are happier, more balanced, stronger and peaceful
- be a place where new men to the church can find mates and get to know more about Jesus and the church
We meet every Tuesday from 7 to 9pm in the Men’s Den out the back of the church.
- Every man has value - in our eyes and those of God; ‘Every man’s a champion’
- Honesty - be real about yourself, be prepared to challenge a mate who is doing something wrong (‘as iron sharpens iron’)
- Authentic manhood from a biblical perspective - God is our father who loves us and Jesus is the ideal role model for manhood
- Mateship - we will be there for each other, especially when things get rough
- Ethical - we don’t speak or act violently with women, children or each other
- Broadly based - where men of all ages, origins, backgrounds and at whatever stage in their ‘walk’ learn from each other.