New Hope Care is committed and passionate about helping people re-establish themselves with a focused strategy to overcome poverty.
New Care exists to continue developing a recovery strategy to meet the needs of those who require direct help and assistance. We provide relief from poverty, suffering, distress and misfortune to the destitute and homeless regardless of race or colour. We have also provided disaster relief assistance within Australia as and when declarations have been publically announced by either the Federal or State governments and we are planning to implement training programs to equip those in need to be self-sufficient.
New Hope care relies on the generosity of individuals and businesses to resource us to continue helping the community. With a tax deductible gift, you can help us mentor and feed families and take care of children and young people.
Some quick New Hope Care facts!
- Since September 2009 we have been collecting and distributing non- perishable food parcels to the poor and needy.
- Each month, we visit hostels and caravan parks in our community, we take fresh food and build strong relationship.
- Established a Drug and Alcohol Rehab in May 2011 this program has two arms. Drug Awareness & Prevention & Drug Withdrawal, Rehabilitation & Reintegration.
- Regularly assist people in our community with cleaning, gardening, rubbish removal.
- FEEDING THE POOR
- ASPLEY CARAVAN PARK
- PINDARI MEN & WOMENS HOSTEL Dinners and Programs
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Community Assist
Come and join the New Hope Care team as we are always looking for servers and donations inc food items required, please contact The New Hope Brisbane Office 07 3839 2312
If you would like to donate to the New Hope Care gift fund you can do so via direct deposit:
New Hope Care- Tax Deductible
BSB: 014 002
Account Number: 530 116 932